5 MOST STYLISH FEMALE CELEBRITIES AT THE 13TH HEADIES AWARD 2019
The Headies 2019 has come and gone, but buzz about the fashion still lingers. As with every event and award show, the highlight is usually the glitz and glam brought on by the stylishly dressed women in attendance.
It is usually an opportunity for fashion stylists to showcase their creativity and for their muses to bask in the attention of being considered the most stylish.
we have curated a list of our favourite looks and we hope you enjoy it.
Top on our list is
1. NATACHA AKIDE : Popularly called Tacha a contestant at the recently concluded Big brother Naija Season 4 tagged Pepperdem. She really brought the sauce to the show in her shimmering pepper red dress, it had the perfect colour and perfect timing considering the theme of the show that brought her to lime light. she left no doubt in the minds of viewers that she is the pepper of the season. she was also a presenter for one of the awards at the show.
Her style featured a whispering glittery pepper red dress with a wide floor length sleeve on the left arm , totally sleeveless on the right arm and a daring thigh high slit on the left side and a plunging neck line.
The dress was designed by 2207 by TBally and Tacha's entire look was styled by the creative director of the brand Tolu Bally herself.
A ponytail hair style completed the look.
2. MERCY EKE : Next on our list is Mercy Eke the winner of the reality show Big Brother Naija season 4. She looked amazing in a straight figure hugging floor length black dress. she was styled by the famous Jeremiah Ogbodo of swanky styling. She was also spotting a high pony tail hair style to complete the look.
3. TOKE MAKINWA: The ever stylish Tokstar definitely never disappoints , she wore an electric blue figure hugging dress with a daring side slit.
The highlight of the look was her self styled knee length ponytail single braid. She looked every bit the icy glam queen.
Her dress was designed by the luxury women's wear brand TUBO.
4. NANCY ISIME: This list wont be complete without including the ultimate show stopping host of the night Nancy Isime. As the anchor for the show she had several outfit change which were all glamorous but one stood out and got her a well deserved position on this list.
The lovely black ball dress which was her second outfit. All her outfits were designed and styled by celebrity designer Toyin Lawani of Tiannah's Place Empire
See pictures of all three outfits below.
5. VENITA AKPOFURE: Also on our list is Ex Big brother season 4 housemate Venita Akpofure who brought a full expression of art to the red-carpet and award show. she wore a full glam white design with a matching head piece, looking like she just stepped out of the cover of vogue magazine.The dress was designed by The Fia Factory but the entire fabric was hand printed by Venita herself and styled by Veronica Odeka. The look was completed with a knee length ponytail monochrome braid.
Ponytail seemed to be the trending hairstyle for the night and we must say all the ladies on our list looked amazing rocking them or what do you think?